Vice presidents leverage their knowledge of diverse markets, both established and emerging, when evaluating a broad range of industries for private equity firms and corporate clients. Vice presidents lead multiple project teams and foster relationships with senior-level investment professionals. In addition, vice presidents take an active role in shaping the growth and direction of the firm.
Individuals interested in assuming a high level of responsibility while partnering with clients to evaluate business strategies and assess investment opportunities will find the IGS vice president role exciting and challenging.
In addition to strategy consulting and/or private equity experience, vice president candidates should have demonstrated leadership and client management skills, an MBA, and 6-8 years experience post business school. Candidates should be interested in:
- Assessing investment opportunities for private equity firms and corporate clients
- Assuming a high level of responsibility for business development including selling project work and developing client relationships
- Working as a member of the management team with internal responsibility for growing the firm
- Managing multiple project teams and being accountable for the final deliverable
- Working in a deadline-oriented, dynamic environment
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via email to:
Ellen Ryan, Vice President
Investor Group Services
855 Boylston Street, 6th Floor
Boston, MA 02116