IGS has significant experience in the energy sector, including equipment and services for the exploration, production, and processing of various hydrocarbons, as well as renewable energy sources.
IGS has helped clients address a range of issues including:
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Impact of government regulation and subsidy
- Role of capacity utilization
- Demand for original equipment
- Demand for ongoing maintenance and repair (parts and services)
- Changes in technology
- Nature of supplier relationships
- Offshore E&P
- Shale E&P
- Oil Sands E&P
- Drilling and Fracking Technologies
- Solar Energy
- Solar Wind
Contact us to learn more about how we can leverage our experience to help you.