IGS assesses the performance of a company or business unit and identifies opportunities for improvement. We address and quantify the impact of underlying market trends, supply chain dynamics, changes in competitor activities, customer purchasing habits, and other customer service issues.
Senior management teams and their boards rely on our actionable findings to make informed decisions about go-forward strategies and tactics.
Representative issues include:
- Comparing company growth with that of the addressable market
- Determining customer and market perceptions of a company’s performance relative to expectations and competitors’ performance
- Assessing changes in consumer value proposition requirements
- Evaluating supply chain dynamics
- Examining the growth of underlying markets and customers served
- Identifying changes in competitive landscape and capabilities