IGS provides critical information, insight, and advice on where to allocate resources in order for a company to maximize growth. We evaluate, quantify and help prioritize opportunities such as new products or services, new distribution channels, new geographies, M&A, and other areas for business growth. Business leaders, armed with substantially greater visibility from our analysis, act confidently on those initiatives that demonstrate a clear path to incremental and measurable growth.
Representative issues include:
- Quantifying the size and growth of expansion markets
- Assessing requirements to serve new markets and degree of alignment with current organizational capabilities
- Evaluating new vs. existing customer and product opportunities
- Comparing organic vs. acquisition growth alternatives
- Determining the incumbent competitive landscape
- Identifying opportunities for a new market entrant to gain traction